Nature Nova Scotia (Federation of Nova Scotia Naturalists) exists to support the common interests of naturalists clubs, and to represent those clubs at the provincial level. Its primary activities include the conservation of species and spaces, education and the sustainable use of resources
Location: Milford House,(http://milfordhouse.ca) Annapolis County, N.S.
Set aside this weekend for nature field trips and networking.
More Information, here, later. See 2013 AGM Page for programme details and registration
Schedule of Events (pdf)
Sorry, Registration is Closed (9 May 2013)
- We have registered as many people as the facilities at Milford House can handle and have to cut off registration ... We are extremely sorry if some naturalists had hoped to attend and now will not be able. We would have liked to include all that wished to attend.
[Milford House Photo]
The following naturalist clubs within Nova Scotia and a number of members-at-large form Nature Nova Scotia.
- Blomidon Naturalists Society (Eastern Annapolis Valley)
- Cape Breton Naturalists Society (Sydney area)
- Halifax Field Naturalists (Halifax area)
- Nova Scotia Wildflora Society (Nova Scotia)
- Nova Scotia Bird Society (Nova Scotia)
- Young Naturalist Clubs
Other naturalist organizations are active in Truro, Pictou, East Hants, and Antigonish.
Nature Nova Scotia